Saturday, November 30, 2013

AEDM Day 30 and we are DONE!

I phoned it in today for sure, eager for Art Every Day Month to be done. Because it's not that I am not doing art every day. In fact this time of year I may have more art than ever to do, sometimes original, sometimes printing & assembling. You know the drill.

Today I took my son to the local art store where they were letting kids do "scratch art" on these little squares. They are coated in black something-or-other and when you scratch a design, the colors show through. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing, as they had a "David Bowie-like" Pandora station playing and the employees there (C.C. Lowell) are always so nice and friendly.


Happy Holidays, everyone! I am outta here for now. For most other art activity, see my Jen Niles Art Facebook page! 

And don't forget to visit the Etsy shop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment